Followers

Friday, January 24, 2020

Web quest activity.........

•••  Web quest activity on Harry Potter:- 





Hello Everyone .............!

••• welcome to my blog.This blog is a part of my thinking activity given by our professor . This blog is upon Harry potter series.we supposed to write upon our ideas and views upon it. We can call it "Web quest " activity. To know more about this blog and activity Click here

What is Webquest??


•=• According to me, what is Webquest,here the learner or students search and get information from web ; online,some authentic resources,use to make some charts and tables. How the students use technology in particular Blog starting from images to interconnected links.





Harry Potter series :-

     Harry Potter series is one of my most favourite. I am always too excited for it. In my B.A. syllabus we  had studied only first part of this series. From then I became big fan of it. As it is full of fantasy,Magic ,mystries, wonderful Hogwarts school. It is not only considered for Children.But when we look in depth then it has self help Culture,Moral and philosophical ideas.It can good for tiny tots,Young and also for adults. From each part we get such kind of Moral and themes. So, following are the points on which I presented my views. I have also given links of their. Plz click bottom to look it.



••• Here are the trailers of all movie parts (mix). See and enjoy...





••• 1] Feministic reading of Harmione's character and other women in Harry Potter:- To open this blog Click here


••• 2] Discourse on Purity of blood :- To look this blog Click here


••• 3] Discourse of Power and politics in Harry Potter:- To open this work Click here


••• 4] Self - help culture in Harry Potter:- To see this page Click here


••• 5] Children's literature in Harry Potter's series. To look this interesting blog Click here


••• So, these are the points upon which I tried to reflect my views.  I hope you enjoyed my work. Now, below are the links of three charts which we prepared due to this task.










••• To see Mini reviews Click here

••• To See Webquest activity   Click here

•••  To see Rubric evaluation  Click here







••• Thank you........

4 comments:

Assignment paper no-15. Mass Media and Mass communication.

Assignment Topic:- Mass media and communication Prepared by :- Divya Vaghela Batch :- 2018-20 Roll no :- 07 Enrollment no:- 206910842...