Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2020

How literature shaped me ?


• Hello, Students of literature as well as my all dear friends!Most welcome to my blog. Here I am going to reflect my views on "How Literature shaped me"  from my B.A and M.A studies.S here I go, plz look it and try to understand my views.


•••  How Literature shaped me ??


• The Literature first at all gave me dynamic kind of shape and personality. As our sir said that"Show must go on" . We shouldn't stick with some kind of imotional matter, mentally we have to ready for all kind of situation. Literature make me open for the world or universe. Through this I came to more aware about many religion, it's belief system. At first I was too limited,in the sense I don't have broader way to think with many perspective. In real I was like Shakespeare's play's Protagonist character" Hamlet". I was always confused in all things"TO BE OR NOT TO BE". I am not able to take decision immediately. But now, after learning and studying the Literature I don't behave as To be or not to be. I am able to take decision and don't hesitate. The one interesting thing is I started  to raise questioning first in mind then infront of people. If I gave my real example of Cinema including Movies, Serials ,etc, then before my M.A study I am looking only for the sake of entertaining or for enjoying. I was too attached with all actor's and their role. Now the thing has literally changed. Now I can't watch it for entertaining,but I had started to criticize,to do minor observation, Whether I don't want to look with critical way, but it happens itself. I developed inner sight with many perspective. During our two year we studied the many plays, Novels,Poems,Short stories, so from every work we got something,which we can put in our own life. It makes our life more fruitful and interesting. First I can't recognise,in a sense that people's attention. For what purpose people came to us. As Literature includes many Subjects like Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Economic,Politics, History, Geography. I have to say  thesthat withoute all subjects Literature literature maybe half. We are lucky that we have such a great teacher Dr. Dilip Barad sir who brings these all in our study. So, the main thing which I am telling that now I am enough able to recognise people and their intention towards us. Because of studying psychology we can read people's mind. There are many female characters like ; Ophelia,Hester Prynne,Eve, Sophie Neveu,etc who helps us to study the Feminist reading, they have some kind of extra ability or to say their role helps us to build our own character. I would like appreciate those female writer of the work, here I specifically like Virginia Woolf and her writings. With her work we can confidently say that there are the women like her who can creat history, means they have power to do something.




•  Moroever, I must say that Literature builds my personality as well . Once it was time when I was too worried about society, I have a fear,that if I do this and that then what people thought or to comment.  I think that I am leaving for society. Now I have my opinion which maybe differs from others in our society. I think we should not have to go on majority where people are going but we should choose right path. At least I am sure that whatever thing happens I will first see or understand it proper,then I will think with all perspective,only then I will  take decision.The literature gives me pleasure and also aesthetic delight. With learning literature with this way I am sure I never be back , atleast I will try for everything,if I don't know or don't no how to do it then perhaps we have to learn it. As the generation goes on and high we should also have to update ourselves.At first the literature seems like bitter Neem perhaps but all over it is good and healthy for our life.To survive in the 21st century the literature helps us alot with many way.From the novel entitled"One night at the call centre" by Chetan Bhagat we get that we all have our inner voice, we have to just note or work on it. Really literature teaches how to live life.At last, I would strongly say that this two year mainly, because during our B.A we don't learn more about literature. So I think these years are memorable parts of my life which I never forget,if is not there then perhaps there is some kind of lacking in my life.

Thank you...

4 comments:

Assignment paper no-15. Mass Media and Mass communication.

Assignment Topic:- Mass media and communication Prepared by :- Divya Vaghela Batch :- 2018-20 Roll no :- 07 Enrollment no:- 206910842...