Followers

Monday, January 13, 2020

Blog on search for my tongue by Sujata Bhatt.

Hello, Everyone welcome to my blog!!

Here I am sharing my view upon poem " Search for my tongue" by Sujata Bhatt. It was a part of my syllabus in B.A graduation.


Search for my tongue by Sujata Bhatt :- 






The poet explores the internal conflict she feels about losing her Indian cultural identity, specifically her fear of forgetting her mother tongue in her adopted country, England.The poem is divided into three sections, The first uses the imagery of a tongue that rots away for lack of use. The second is in untranslated Gujarati, though the transliteration enables readers unfamiliar with the language to hear the sound of the language. It is the poem which I like most and it touches to my heart because it feels as my own condition. In B.A when we are doing our graduation with English then it was a second or foreign language for us.There have controversy between both. Whatever and whichever language we have more influence on mother tongue. One more thing whatever happens but the dreams comes only in our mother tongue. The poet is feeling that as she lost something and have a quest for what she has lost.As the same we also feel sometime sympathy for our mother tongue. When we far from our mother tongue or to say mother nation,we surely feel this kind of experience.



Thank you........

5 comments:

Assignment paper no-15. Mass Media and Mass communication.

Assignment Topic:- Mass media and communication Prepared by :- Divya Vaghela Batch :- 2018-20 Roll no :- 07 Enrollment no:- 206910842...