Followers

Friday, August 2, 2019

Task on ELT -1 explaining five Essays.

Hello readers, welcome to my blog.
Here I am going to share my view upon task which was given by vaidehi madam. This task is about ELT-1 (English language teaching). It includes many essays.
The Essays are;
     1). Teaching English as 'Second Language' in India" by Kapil Kapoor.(JNU,Delhi)
    2). Teaching of EST in Indian Conditions" by R.S.Sharma (Banaras Hindu University)  
  3). "Teaching English as a Second Language in India: Focus on objectives" by Shivendra K.Verma (Central Institute of Foreign Languages,Hyderabad)
4). "Socio-cultural Dimensions English as a Second Language" by Rekha Aslam
5). "Teaching of English: A Plea for Practical Attitude" by R.K.Singh (Indian Institute of Mines,Dhanbad)
Now, let's talk about some questions and Answers.

Que :- 1]. What is English Language for you? 
Ans : - According to me English was a dreaming language of me from my childhood. It was a kind of my passion. I want to learn it. Fortunately nowadays it becomes  a universal global language. There was a crush of this language amongst  most of the people. In contemporary time, it becomes compulsory or necessary for Education . it has a lot of opportunities for us. with this language I also enhance my knowledge about outer world.

Que :- 2].  What kind of challenges you are facing and have faced while learning this language?
Ans :- if I am talking about myself, what kind of challenges I facing,  i face problem when I am speaking. There are also mistake when I am writing but not as much while I am speaking. I have prepared what I am going to say but when I am speaking something is bounce out of mind, I don't how it happens. I feel  lack of vocabulary and knowledge about particular languages. To come out of this problems we need daily practice of speaking, listening of this language. For, to learn any particular language LSRW Skill is important.

Que :- 3]. Write in brief your understanding about any one essay.
Ans :- Normally, I liked all essay  it provided us to more knowledge. But if I had to talk about any specific essay then it would be ;
Essay 4:- "Socio-cultural Dimensions English as a Second Language" by Rekha Aslam. This essay deal with how translation played a major role in essay. There is a close connection between the form of English language and the social structure and the cultural sensitivity of Indian culture. Language is not an isolated entity. It is deeply rooted in socio -Cultural, religious, concepts of Native speaker's life. In all Essays a matter of challenge describe.

Que : - 4]. According to you which Position English Language should be given?
Ans :- As my view, the position of English in this modern era was proper, and it should be like this. All should aware about this language. I seen many example in primary school student's that they don't like English, this subject was bore to him because they don't know or aware about it. This language should spread among the world as fast as possible. Normally people don't aware about this language and its impotance, opportunity, outer world. We have to accept it because it has more benefit for us. it doesn't matter if we studied it as a second or first language. The thing was that all sholud taught English. Sometimes lack of confidence we don't get it proper. We are not trying to learn it.
Moreover it was not a hard and lengthy language, if we can try we can learn this language.

Que :- 5]. How you see your future with English Language?
Ans : - I see my secure future with English. Because there was a scope for it. In market, it was a demand of English and English teacher. To use and learn new digital technology this language help me alot. I can connect with the world. With this language to there are many online courses which certificate has a more value. I also want to go further with English. One example was contemporary time that whenever we go for job or education, bank, post office, etc even there we supposed to fill up form in English. So, with this we can understand the need of English Language.

Moroever I want to talk about Different functions of English  which we have already discussed by ma'am in class.

   # At National Level  #
• It is " Window on the world "
• " Language of Development "
• " Link language "
• " Library Language "

# At Individual Level #
• " The Language of Opportunity "
• " The Language of upward social mobility "

I hope u enjoyed through reading this blog.

Thank you......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment paper no-15. Mass Media and Mass communication.

Assignment Topic:- Mass media and communication Prepared by :- Divya Vaghela Batch :- 2018-20 Roll no :- 07 Enrollment no:- 206910842...