Followers

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Thinking activity on Mass Media and communication.

Hello, Everyone welcome to my blog! This is my first Academic task of sem 4. It was given by Vaidehi ma'am. It was about our paper no. 15 - Mass Media and communication.So, here I am going to talk about  contemporary time's mass media and communication.



So, if we talk about this then it was a huge platform to connect and contact with many people and to communicate it was very useful and helpful. Nowadays social media plays a vital role for mass media. In social media there was a subcategory platform like; Whats app Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,Google,Hello app,G-Mail,you-tube. Radio, Television, Newspaper, Magazine also known as  a important part of Mass media.We are living in the 21st century; so we are using tools for using social media like; Mobile, Laptop,etc. But In current time people have a craze of Mobile Phone rather than any other tools.With very softly and easily we can use mobile anytime, anything, anywhere and we can know about whatever happing in the state, country as well as in the world. Social media was a fastest way to sent information to the people and we can get response immediately. Google was the app where we can learn  anything, anytime and  we can repeat it whichever time we want. According to me I think that we are so luckiest that we get a chance to use this kind of superb technology and media. Nowadays everything becomes online. As we know we can order food,cloth, whichever item we want we can buy through online. We can reserved the tickets of train,bus and also room of hotel. So,we can say that online app becomes today's market. It gives profit in business,we can do work at seating home with online and it also provides good facilities for Education also. So,I think internet gives a full package of our needs.one more thing with mass media people are getting married with Shaddi.com app. ,🤗😘.


Now,I would like to talk about some tools which I am using in my daily life. So, i am using Whats app,facebook, Instagram, Google,You-tube. So, let's talk about them in detail.


1] Whats App:-



 It was a app or platform which was a common for all, because evey person has it ,even a common who doesn't know technology or have a smartphone than he also has whats app.Generally I can connect with my friends,relatives, classmates. With this app we can share and get information fastest. Here we have a privacy system. So we can keep control with whom we want to talk and with whom not? If, I give example than ,At our department if we want to do some survey or information about all students then we can just have a message in group and within some minutes we get response and our work will be easy and burden less. As it is providing facilities like, Messages, Video calling, Voice calling, Record and send,GIF, Music, documents, videos, Audio clips,etc. So, it was a easiest app for anybody.In current scenario everybody have a habit to check their mobile and specially whats app before sleeping and at morning after waking up they first mobile and then does other things.


2] Facebook:- 


It was widely used app but still not through every common man who has a smartphone. I think it was a global platform where we can connect with any person. Here I find some Proffesor or educated person who posted some good information which was helping in our studies. We can come to know about daily current events. Specifically if I share my experience of using this app, I use to post about my some Events which was done by me or our department, so I find alot improvement in my writing skills and in my language. So with this our Reading and writing skills becomes good.There are many posts related to art and creativity with which we can learn new things of life.


3] You-tube :- 


So, as per my point of view,I think you-tube was used by each and every person. Some are using it for entertainment,some for Academic life,some for business,it was also used by children for cartoons. I find it helpful because I use to watch some videos of books,novels,plays. It teaches some lessons with easy language with our comfort zone. We can create our Own you-tube channel and can share our videos.


• Moreover,as we know that everything has its own advantages as well as disadvantages. So, social media also has some Disadvantages,as we have to face some difficulty like,some fake account,some viral videos and news,some wrong information,we can't full rely on it. So, at last I can say that social media and it's tool become an part of our life. Anyone can't live without it.😀


Thank you.............😊💐

6 comments:

Assignment paper no-15. Mass Media and Mass communication.

Assignment Topic:- Mass media and communication Prepared by :- Divya Vaghela Batch :- 2018-20 Roll no :- 07 Enrollment no:- 206910842...