Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Youth festival of MK bhavnagar University 2019.(25th to 28th sep.)

Hello,everyone welcome to my blog!


Here I am going write about my personal experience of 3days youth festival of Bhavnagar University which was held in Sardar Vallabhbhai University campus, bhavnagar.it has five different Dias for students to present their skill or preparation about unfortunately I am not able to see all performance or event during this three days . I have miss this golden opportunity still I attend little performance ,I have to grasp this golden opportunity.
The youth festival head between 25th to 28th September,2019.This was a very good season for the students of Bhavnagar University to show their interest or ability in various field . It held in a huge way as he concluded more 30 or 35 event for students. Each student can participate according to own capacity or art.For the inauguration of the programme there was many guest like Mayabhai Aahir,Kirtidan Gadhavi,Gujarat's Education ministery Bhupendrasinh Chudasma. As this youth festival celebrates as a 150th birth anniversary they giving respect to guest by Khadi and sutar.




On the very first day (25th) of the youth festival there was a KALAYAYATRA held.it starts from Shamaldas Arts college and passes with some other college.Every college should have to present some theme in this.So, most of the colleges present their theme on Mahatma Gandhi.






There was a theme of kalayatra like ;
• There was some scene about the movement of independent time , scene about Mahatma Gandhi's freedom event or some good decision taken by him. Only through the visualisation they indicates alot .
• 11 Mahavrat taken by Gandhi.
 • Concept of New india
 • Gandhi's dream about India.


# On the 26th September,there was a inauguration program at Amphitheatre at 10 a.m.After the this session the youth festival has been leave open for students.Then at all stage any one competition is going on.Due to rain there was some changing places of event by the time Very well.  From the department of English we 20 students participated in 17 Event.very unlucky we haven't get prize or rank but still we learner alot from this. I personally participated in two events  1. Quiz competition and 2. Western group song. I gain very useful knowledge about this fields.


• Western group song :-



 There was only five participants team in this competition. We are one of them team. Due to rain venue was changed and also time was scheduled early half hour.so all came with good preparation or instruments. All team chooses songs like religious and reffered with god.it was an interesting event to listen western song.



Traditional group song :-




There are many sub parts of the singing ,western song, traditional song ,Classical song ,it divided in two one as a group event and second was a solo event. So it becomes an interesting session to listen .



 One act play :-




 It was held at Atal auditorium , so with sitting we can't enjoy it because we have to critical view upon it we can't see it for sake of enjoyment , we have to apply some themes with our studies. According to Aristotelian tragedy we feel pity ,emotion , feelings and fear with the character of play.we feel the catharsis with the actor or actres.There are themes about women and right for women ,they role in society,their voice in society.


 Skit :-




 I have only one theme of skit which was presented by our department,it was about LGBT.Now,the government also declares that now any one can take realtion of Lesbian and Gay ,they have no one to restricted them. With a good chain of dialogue it was shown to the audience. Theme was connected towards current situation.My classmate performed well on their role .


  • Art skill ( Lalit Kala,poster making,clay modelling, painting, installation,Rangoli,etc.)




 This type of Arts are rare find in all students, because only some of the students have this quality. So theme or subject given on the spot to participants and they have to made as per their understanding.



• Quiz competition :-



 The competition of Quiz, Elocution and Self made read poem were organised at the department of English. I participated in quiz with my two classmate.  For quiz competition you need sense of past ,political knowledge or also have to aware about current affairs. There are some confusing questions,we know the answer but still we confused for a second.So, I feel that I need more reading about General knowledge then it would be better.



 • Group dance :-

 There were also many type of Group dance like ; Western , traditional,classical form
 It divided into group and solo section.so, I saw the folk dance of Gujarat GARBA,it was an energetic and full of excitement garba. All pairs of Garba playing well . I also see the Tippani and more two performance of that. I liked it very much ,when I'm looking garba I feel also to paly garba at going on stage.


 So,this three days youth festival was organised very well by the organising committee of University. I felt that maybe I present in all event it would be a more great memory for me ,I can write more about the event. In a way , Don't worry,still whatever I saw was very good and I enjoyed a lot it and if next time if I got this kind of opportunity I will surely grasp it.i'll never let it go.


So,here I want to thankful to #Dilip Barad sir ,for encouraging us for took participate in youth festival and give us opportunity to be a part of this Amazing days.here I appreciate all participants of English department for their participation.



Thank you.........

1 comment:

Assignment paper no-15. Mass Media and Mass communication.

Assignment Topic:- Mass media and communication Prepared by :- Divya Vaghela Batch :- 2018-20 Roll no :- 07 Enrollment no:- 206910842...