Followers

Friday, March 6, 2020

Blog on NCC.

Hello, Everyone Here I am going to talk about my three years journey of NCC. Now I am X cadet of NCC.


NCC- National Cadet Corps.

So, I joined NCC (Army) during my Bachelor days. With the 3 years of college I joined Sports and NSS also. This time was a golden time for me which never came back. I feel like Nostalgia because now I can't got those days.So, NCC's Motto is "Unity and Discipline". We can find uniqueness in NCC. For the first year we have attende only drill and one local camp at Sidsar. To select in NCC I have to do struggle, because of my height I don't selected. Then I regularly attended drill without selection,then some girls move out and I got selected. On first year I go for local camp as well as National camp at Maysur which was my second camp in NCC. At Maysur we have to represent Gujarat and it's culture and have to participate in various competition. We got third rank in cultural for Garba. At this platform we can know about all India's people and their culture. It was a very good chance to meet people of our whole country. We can know their language, culture,food, tradition, rituals, festivals.So,it was a memorable camp for me which I can't forgot.


In second year I  went for TSC( Thal Sainik Camp). To complete this camp we have to alot means very hard work. First I got selected from my college with other 4 girls. For TSC we have to do 10 days camp for continuously 3 months. There is selection after one camp. If you selected from one only then you can went for second camp. We have to learn many things for this like ;
- Map Reading
-Tent pitching
 -Obstacles
 -JD (Judging distance)
- FS( Field signal)
- Health and Hygiene
- Firiing
You should be good in this activities only then you can stand till end. It is not that if you are good in one or two activity then you are selected,this kind of happening before,bu now you should known all things. In camp you have to wake up at 4:30 or 5:00 A.M and go for running,warm up, excercise, obstacles then you got breakfast
 After breakfast we went for Firing then lecturers ( H&H, JD,FS).Then at noon your lunch, free only for 30 minutes and again we went for Tent pitching or for lecture. Every work should be done on time with discipline and unity. There is buddy system that wherever you go you need one partner with you. Specially NCC provises us good quality of food as well as refreshment.Fortunately with my hardwork I selected for all camp and in end I went to Delhi our final destiny of TSC.Before going Delhi I spend my 34 days at Thamna( Vallabh Vidhyanagar).In Delhi we stay for 12 to 13 days. We enjoyed alot. We represented our Gujarat group in all activities which we learn during our training camp of TSC. There I got my turn in Tent pitching and Healthy and Hygiene competition. For other days I was free for looking other's competition. We also keep mentioning the cleanliness and proper arrangements of things at proper place.So, this TSC was second National camp for me. With this I got major success in NCC as well as in my life also.
During three years of NCC I attended 15 camp at various place including local and National.Then in third year I got a chance to went in Dhanghra desert trekking camp which was a wonderful experience for me. There we walk in Kuttch's small desert as well as near by place with walking.
I got Best student of the year trophy from NCC college. Within l got alot certificate. Surely,I want to say that NCC changed me alot. It shapes me and my personality also.NCC becomes a part of my life which I can't seperate from me and I'll remember forever.

I love NCC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment paper no-15. Mass Media and Mass communication.

Assignment Topic:- Mass media and communication Prepared by :- Divya Vaghela Batch :- 2018-20 Roll no :- 07 Enrollment no:- 206910842...