Followers

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Thinking Activity on Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (pretask)

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley



Here I am giving the answer of following Questions :


Que - 1) When did you have a dream?

Ans : I have a dream in  my Teenage.

Que -2) what did you see in your dream ?


Ans : I have seen in my dream many horrorible ,strange faces , I have seen only faces not full body of them. After seeing that kind of weird faces I feel so scared and suddenly I awake at night .and one more horror dream I saw that I feel insecure with water. I saw that I was surrounded by water and drowning in that. I can't come out from that .

Que - 3) Based on your dream if you are asked to create something, what type of creation would be there ?

Ans : If I asked to create based on my dream I will create strange, horrible faces.

Que -4 ) The creation will be ugly or beautiful?

Ans - My creation will be no ugly nor beautiful, it is horrible.

Que - 5) If ugly, why?  If beautiful, why?

Ans - I have no ugly nor beautiful creation, I created horrible because I like horror .

Que - 6) what are your interpretation for the word ' Monster '?

Ans - As my view,  for me " Monster " was like his facial appearance was not good, he was huge and terrible voice.

Que - 7) Have you ever visited such kind of places which has some connections with horror and terror?

Ans - yes,  l have visited  one horror place at " HATHAB "  there was a home known as " BHUTBANGLOW".


Thank you.............


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment paper no-15. Mass Media and Mass communication.

Assignment Topic:- Mass media and communication Prepared by :- Divya Vaghela Batch :- 2018-20 Roll no :- 07 Enrollment no:- 206910842...