Followers

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Thinking activity on T .p. kailasam

Respected Maa'm,

Here I am talking on my views on your task.


(1). Write something about your favourite teacher. Give some reason for it

        Here I am going to talk about my one of favourite  teacher. When I in 10th in my school there is a maths teacher. We call him jani sir. He is                              
very honest and good natured man. He taught us Maths in easy manner that we understand it easily properly. He never pressure on us that make your Assignment and complete the books yet all students  do it on time. He also aware us about  the current situation, matters and many time inspire us. He always clear our douts on any type of subject ,confusion and our problems.All are enjoying to learning Maths during  sir's lecture. No one get boring. 

(2). How are you as student?  Think and write. 

       I think that as a student  I have to obedient student. I have to obey the rules and regulations of my institute. Moroever I have to always present in class, learn in proper way whatever teacher teaching us. If l have any doubt I have to raise a question which I am not doing still. As a student I should respect my all teachers which is most important thing according to me. Actually , till today I am good student. No one teacher scold me on any matter till today. I am doing my all work on time. I am punctual of time. I have to share my ideas ,views and problems with teacher. 


(3). What is difference between the education system in past and today's time ? Take help of your parents to write this. 

        Here first I would like to talk about my parent's education. For this I take  my parents help. They tell me that in their time there is no pressure  of education. No one notice them that whether he or she is studying well or not. There is no high level but simple education. They have no homework to do at home. After the school  they are free. They don't need to go in tution or classes. They  have to give only one exam which is yearly exam. There is no buildings of school ,no facilities in classroom, no electronic device like computer, mobile, study on projecter.so, with the lack  of many facility they are studying well. My parents tell me that in their time "The education is without load" There is no lengthy  syllabus at all .There is the government school are more rather than  self -finance. So, all getting free and good education. In their  time to study till 10th is enough. 
                
               Now, I am talking about our genera ration ,our education system ,our education. We have a lengthy syllabus .in out times we have no option rather than study, for some students it is like pressure. According to their time many changes are coming in which some are good and beneficial for us and some are not good. We have a lots of facilities like mobile, computer, study on projector,etc.we can give unit test, weekly test on online. We have to face many test or exam during one year. We have a semesters. In this time education is more costly. We have to spend more money on school and tution classes. The education is high level who is happening hard day by day. Nowadays ,we have to study atlist 12th or graduate level only than we get a job. In our time, our parents are concerning or worried about us that whether we are studying or not?  They provide us all things which we need. They doing lots of sacrifice for studying us. 

Thank you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment paper no-15. Mass Media and Mass communication.

Assignment Topic:- Mass media and communication Prepared by :- Divya Vaghela Batch :- 2018-20 Roll no :- 07 Enrollment no:- 206910842...